- About Me
- I went to film school a long time ago, then worked as an advertising executive, a designer and a nyc event producer. I am now a middle aged Mr. Mom in suburbia with 2 young kids. I run a small business from home and I do some stop motion when I can make the time. Most of the stop motion is for my kids, telling them to brush their teeth and stuff...Occasionally I shoot some politically incorrect nonsense.
- Making music, creating stop motion, hanging with my kids.
- Creating 3-D Animation: The Aardman Book of Filmmaking, Story, Life by Keith Richards (yes I know that has nothing to do with animation...)
- Movie Interests
- Scorcese films, Coen Brothers, many more...
- United States
...back to some clay
1 year ago
- Member since
- Sunday, 27 November 2011 18:43
- Last online
- 1 year ago
- Profile views
- 833 views