I think the best would be to have roundish type shape removable mouths that are in themselves donuts which represent mini-donuts. Making the whole donut shape talk would be rather difficult.
Just a thought, you would use something like sprinkles etc to cleverly change his mood, pink sprinkles for blushing, red for anger, blue for sadness etc, anyway all the best.
- About Me
- I love stop motion and I am in the very beginning stages of movie making.
- I like to use liquid latex for movable parts and then oven baked clay with the solid detailed parts. I am also currently try to make and entirely metal puppet.
- My favorite authors are Arturo Perez Reverte, and Jasper Fforde. My favorite book is a series by Stephen King called The Dark Tower. I enjoy classics as well as modern novels.
- Movie Interests
- Mary and Max is one of my favorites. I enjoy watching the eastern Europeon ones that I can find online. I am trying to collect all the stop motion movies and can get my hands on. At the moment I am at 11.
- Favorite Animators
- The techniques from the Wallace and Gromit animators is what inspired me the most. To me they showed that you can make a terrific movie without having to use the most complicated designs. Also Nick Hilligoss has some videos on youtube which were an enormous help to me.
- Favorite Artists
- Mike Mignolia from Dark Horse comics. Also the independent artistAlberto Cerriteno. And one of my absolute favorites, the team at Amanita Design.
In need of help with ideas for a mouth for my donut man. Not sure what style to go with. Any help is greatly appreciated.
7 months ago
- Member since
- Sunday, 06 June 2010 11:59
- Last online
- Profile views
- 1617 views