i likde that vid there veru gd idea :D
i got the mgnets off http://www.animationsupplies.net/index.php
they are very strong and very hard to pull apart but very gd to hold the puppets down!
- About Me
- Teacher of animation, Web design and Photoshop, with a lot of professional experience in design for print. Master of Arts degree in interactive production (DVD and CD-Rom interfaces, Web design and such)
- Stop-motion plasticine/fimo/sculpey animation; acoustic guitar playing; filming and editing live music, especially Nick Harper; dinghy sailing; Web design.
- Fiction: Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, Robert Rankin
- Movie Interests
- Favorite Animators
- Ray Harryhausen, Nick Park, Richard Goleszowski (Aardman - Rex the Runt; Creature Comforts), Hayao Miyazaki (Studio Ghibli - Spirited Away; Laputa; Kiki's Delivery Service; Totoro etc). Everything by Pixar. Blue Sky's Ice Age. Dreamworks' How to Train Your Dragon. Henry Selick's Coraline, Corpse Bride & Nightmare Before Christmas.Suzie Templeton (Peter & the Wolf, Dog, Stanley)
- Favorite Artists
- Patrick Woodroffe, Gustav Doré
wish I could afford Dragon Stopmotion. Need a paying project to finance it...
3 years ago
- Member since
- Sunday, 20 June 2010 19:07
- Last online
- 3 years ago
- Profile views
- 1308 views