- About Me
- My sister bought me a make your own morph and Animation Survival guide for a christmas present, she new I loved morph and had been on about finding out how to do it for ages. I loved the gifts and set to work straight away, I used windows movie maker to string the photo's of my morph creation together, it was like I brought him to life! Animation is so much fun, letting you imagination be your inspiration, challenging you to learn new skills to produce a better quality animation every time. I am also an artist www.joblake.co.uk
- I enjoy working with clay,would like to learn how to use foam latex. Using every day object to build into sets or animate to is fun. I love painting aswell handy for doing scenery.
- Animators survival guide- richard Williams. Creating lifelike figures in polymer clay- Katherine Dewey very good for learning how to get the proportions and muscle definition on life like scultures on people. Fairies Gnomes and Trolls- maureen carlson good fo sculpting sugestions and character ideas.
- Movie Interests
- Wallace And Gromit, Morph, Trap Door, Coraline, Corpses Bride,Chicken Run, Grufalo.
- Favorite Animators
- Nick Park, Aardman Animations, marc spess, justjiggy,everyone!
- Favorite Artists
- Boris VAllejo and Julie Bell, Dali, Van Gogh