- About Me
I am a recent film grad and stop motion animator. Working in stop motion, I found that I had a real talent for it, and began to independently study the craft. I have acquired many pro and semi pro skills in my studies and hope to get into a major stop motion production some day.
So, if you are a employed in an actual stop motion animation studio, live fairly close to me, or is a ball and socket armaturest like myself, add me right away!
- I like to draw, sculpt, and animate. My main strength is armature making. I create steel ball and socket armatures in my work. I have also learned mold making and worked with foam latex.
- Movie Interests
- Wallace and Gromit was my inspiration for stop motion. I tend to like the lighter films more so than the dark ones.
- Favorite Animators
- Henry Selick, Nick Park, and many more; including all the independent animators making quality work.
- Favorite Artists
- The ones mentioned earlier, Nemo Gould, Stephane Halleux, and others.
Now on etsy!
2 years ago
- Member since
- Monday, 12 July 2010 14:37
- Last online
- 11 months ago
- Profile views
- 1504 views