- About Me
- Hello there! I'm an illustrator and animator with a graphic design background. I love traditional and cut-out animation. I hope to learn more about stop-motion animation from listening and working with everyone here.
- I like to read, sketch, paint, sleep (when I can), watch old films and sip sweet tea.
- Great Expectations, The Illusion of Life, The Life of Pi, The Animator's Survival Kit, Neverwhere, American Gods (anything Neil Gaiman, really) and Collected Stories (Rudyard Kipling).
- Movie Interests
- Amélie, Secondhand Lions, Vanilla Sky, Tombstone, Memento (2000), Persepolis, Corpse Bride, Coraline, Castle in the Sky, Spirited Away, and numerous classic films from the 1940's-1960's (To Kill A Mockingbird, Roman Holiday, Vertigo, Citizen Kane, etc.)
- Favorite Animators
Henry Selick, Glen Keane, Jamie Caliri, Andreas Deja, James Baxter, Tim Burton, Pascal Campion, Carlos Baena, Crankbunny, Pete Candeland,
Carlos Lascano, Stephane Coedel, and so many others.
- Favorite Artists
- Maurice Sendak, Edward Gorey, John Bauer, Arthur Rackham, Winsor McCay, and Brett Helquist.
- Member since
- Friday, 24 September 2010 19:56
- Last online
- 3 years ago
- Profile views
- 888 views