Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"

August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals" 2 months 2 weeks ago #564

• Marc Spess
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 9
Here's our latest challenge! Jason Rodgers came up with the new theme late tonight and had this to say about why he chose the topic.

"The first stop motion series I loved as a child was Crosgrove Hall's The Wind and the Willows and since then I tend to like stop motion shows featuring woodland animals. So that's the next theme I choose, Woodland Animals."

Good luck everyone! If you have questions just post below what you'd like to know :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals" 2 months 2 weeks ago #565

Looking forward to make a film with woodland Animals :woohoo:

August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals" 2 months 2 weeks ago #566

• Jason Rodgers
  • Thank you received: 2
Here is some videos for inspiration that I found for everyone, sure inspired me!

Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Jason Rodgers.

August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals" 2 months 6 days ago #572

• bigwig
  • Thank you received: 3
definitely my sort of theme Jason. ever since my furry ugg type boots got caught in a a downpour and disintegrated i've had the idea of trying to make a furry rat out of them instead of my usual clay ones....a bit like the little cutie mouse in the first video maybe....though probably look more like a mangled boot with eyes and whiskers.... :--/

good luck to everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jason Rodgers

August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals" 2 months 6 days ago #573

• Jason Rodgers
That sounds good, its great when you can recycle. I'm using this as a chance as well to do something I don't usually work with and that's the latex build-up method...hope your puppet works out for you, I've still got my fingers crossed with mine haha

August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals" 2 months 1 day ago #584

• Clay Mara
Great topic choice! Gives me some ideas,but im not sure if i will be able to enter it,lets see :)
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds