Something with a Blue Alien

4 years 11 months ago
MadR13d
More
Topic Author
Something with a Blue Alien #727
www.mediafire.com/view/5y2f71j19lyd9fs/M...yOuterSpace_2015.pdf

Maybe I will get a job at Target. In the meantime, I will try to step on it and get this script done. Here are the changes so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago 4 years 11 months ago by MadR13d.
MadR13d
More
Topic Author
Something with a Blue Alien #726
Be a pal, and lend me $10.mil to make this movie!

Its going to have a scene where the ships robot, Mr. Roboto; accidentally puts two of his buggers onto the Size Accelerator machine. The next day, when the cook tries to make one egg big enough to feed the whole crew, the giant buggers come to life and threaten to eat the whole crew. But just in time, the ships stow-away boy says, "Hey, leave my friends alone", and the buggers retreat. The Astronaut Monkey says, "Wow, this kid can talk to buggers man!". (I copied Ren & Stimpy, and Into The Woods, at the same time for this one if you know, and think about it).

Don't worry, I am going to stick a bunch of deep and meaningful substance, between all the mindless humor.

The Directors assistant has been renamed Claire. She ends up being the hero of the whole story. I want to have positive female characters that are like my mother, sis, niece, cousins, aunts, etc. Strong, empowered, intelligent, free, and with leadership qualities.
Creative, without the need for male figures to be co-stars to.

The Astronaut monkey thinks he is the hero, and The Director thinks as well, close to the end.

4 years 11 months ago
MadR13d
More
Topic Author
Something with a Blue Alien #725
It makes me want to add a scene in the beginning, before the audition. This could show that the animation of Fuzzy Jr. was a toy being played with by a child version of Muddy. Then, Muddy's dad leans his head in and says, "Time to board for planet Earth son!".

Then, It could just read, "200 years later", on the screen... when it shows the outside of "Stellar Dream Studio's"... still trying to come up with a different name for that.

Peace!

4 years 11 months ago
MadR13d
More
Topic Author
Something with a Blue Alien #724
Attachments:

4 years 11 months ago
MadR13d
More
Topic Author
Something with a Blue Alien #722
Sorry, I do want to animate some clay. I have been working on the title logo animation, that I originally wanted to be the opening for this movie.

Seems that might end up all CGI. Since I want to use Blender to model molds to print in plastic, and then pour in melted clay, might as well get better at animating. At least, hopefully, at designing stuff on the computer.

I opened a Shapeways store.
www.shapeways.com/shops/Madrone3D

Hopefully a version of this character here will appear in my store soon.

4 years 11 months ago
MadR13d
More
Topic Author
Something with a Blue Alien #721
Sorry, I do want to animate some clay. I have been working on the title logo animation, that I originally wanted to be the opening for this movie.

Seems that might end up all CGI. Since I want to use Blender to model molds to print in plastic, and then pour in melted clay, might as well get better at animating. At least, hopefully, at designing stuff on the computer.

I opened a Shapeways store.
www.shapeways.com/shops/Madrone3D

Hopefully a version of this character here will appear in my store soon.

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds