King Chong has arrived

1 week 5 days ago
Tim_Smyth
More
Topic Author
King Chong has arrived #1847

Thanks, and thanks for watching the video, glad you liked it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago
Tim_Smyth
More
Topic Author
King Chong has arrived #1846
I figured it was just a computer glitch, as long as the threads are still intact all is good.
It is sad how Facebook took everyone from all these sites.

2 weeks 2 days ago
Mr_Force
More
King Chong has arrived #1845
Hey, I looked at the member status title and its not really being used anymore or updated unless set manually by a mod. Your still listed on the 4th page from the start of the site So your not a new member. Nice video by the way.

moshi moshi
The following user(s) said Thank You Tim_Smyth

2 weeks 3 days ago 2 weeks 3 days ago by animateclay.
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
King Chong has arrived #1844
I'm not sure what happened with the post counts for you Tim. What I do know is the site is gradually getting out of date. I have someone who will be helping me to update the site in December when they are free. A friend named Andrew Mao was the one to originally get me acquainted with the content management system that the site runs on, but I'm stuck with the one major update. I have so many plug-in's and modules that I'm not sure how to update the core site without crashing it like I did four or so months ago. Things may change with the update, but my main goal is to get it secured and to preserve it as well as possible. With Facebook and Twitter taking hits, maybe the site will have a resurgence of new visitors soon.

2 weeks 5 days ago 2 weeks 5 days ago by Tim_Smyth.
Tim_Smyth
More
Topic Author
King Chong has arrived #1843
Thanks, the film was a lot of fun to do, I am just glad it is done. It really took a long time with a ton of moves from state to state and all that.

It's weird, but my stats say I am a new member and I have only made 4 posts? I guess some numbers must have been lost over the many conversions over the years.

3 weeks 1 day ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
King Chong has arrived #1842
This was hilarious, I didn't expect it to take all the turns it did. Really nice work on the animation and blending the puppets into the live action :)

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds