This took me 3 months and 5000 pictures - action figure stop motion

2 months 3 days ago
Metalmadcat
More
This took me 3 months and 5000 pictures - action figure stop motion #1558
wow, man. terrific work in here. from cgi to puppet performance and sound editing. you clearly put some serious energies here. You may want to remember this animation for the days to come. Trust me, THIS SHAPES YOU ahead. If you want to become a true artist, remember your steps and let them guide you to what would be next. You have the talent, you have what it takes to become an animator. No, I am not talking about making lots of money or being super popular in the social media. Nothing wrong if that would be some kind of pursuit , but my point is more towards your learning curve as animator which is way more enrichment than any other goals you could think of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 months 3 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
This took me 3 months and 5000 pictures - action figure stop motion #1441
Oh, what am I asking - I see that you wrote "3 months" in your title hah! Well - I think film school would make a good fit for you. You already know more than most from what I can tell. Have you considered skipping school and applying for Laika or Aardman as an intern?
The following user(s) said Thank You Nimamation

11 months 3 weeks ago
Nimamation
More
Topic Author
This took me 3 months and 5000 pictures - action figure stop motion #1440
Thanks so much! :D It took me 3 months total. Now I'm writing/making a stop motion with some meaning behind it to apply to film school :)

11 months 3 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
This took me 3 months and 5000 pictures - action figure stop motion #1439
Really well done Nimamation. I think your editing and effects were very polished looking. Over-all, it's great. How long did this one take for you to create?
The following user(s) said Thank You Nimamation

1 year 2 days ago
Nimamation
More
Topic Author
This took me 3 months and 5000 pictures - action figure stop motion #1438
Hi, I make stop motion animation with action figures. This is my second attempt at stop motion animation, any feedback would be genuinely appreciated, thank you :)

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds