August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"

More
2 years 9 months ago #564 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"
Here's our latest challenge! Jason Rodgers came up with the new theme late tonight and had this to say about why he chose the topic.

"The first stop motion series I loved as a child was Crosgrove Hall's The Wind and the Willows and since then I tend to like stop motion shows featuring woodland animals. So that's the next theme I choose, Woodland Animals."

Good luck everyone! If you have questions just post below what you'd like to know :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #565 by selmerkastalje
selmerkastalje replied the topic: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"
Looking forward to make a film with woodland Animals :woohoo:

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #566 by jazzimation
jazzimation replied the topic: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"
Here is some videos for inspiration that I found for everyone, sure inspired me!

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by jazzimation.

• bigwig
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
2 years 9 months ago #572 by bigwig
bigwig replied the topic: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"
definitely my sort of theme Jason. ever since my furry ugg type boots got caught in a a downpour and disintegrated i've had the idea of trying to make a furry rat out of them instead of my usual clay ones....a bit like the little cutie mouse in the first video maybe....though probably look more like a mangled boot with eyes and whiskers.... :--/

good luck to everyone

More
2 years 9 months ago #573 by jazzimation
jazzimation replied the topic: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"
That sounds good, its great when you can recycle. I'm using this as a chance as well to do something I don't usually work with and that's the latex build-up method...hope your puppet works out for you, I've still got my fingers crossed with mine haha

More
2 years 9 months ago #584 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: August 14 2014 to September 24th 2014: "Woodland Animals"
Great topic choice! Gives me some ideas,but im not sure if i will be able to enter it,lets see :)

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds