May 3rd to June 7th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Industrial!

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #1295 by animateclay
animateclay created the topic: May 3rd to June 7th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Industrial!
Brice wrote to me after winning the "Magic" challenge. The topic he chose for this new challenge is "Industrial". For anyone new who wants to know the rules, please click the 5Week Challenge Rules section at the top of our page.

To enter just post a link to your animated entry as a reply to this forum thread. Just make sure to get it in on time, only entries posted before the due date will be voted on during our live show on the 7th. Good luck everyone!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamarame

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #1300 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: May 3rd to June 7th, 2017 Challenge Topic: Industrial!
Here is my entree.
Im trying to make weekly videos so if you are interested please subscribe to my channel Tamarame!
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #1301 by Mr_Force
Mr_Force replied the topic: Tamarame Industrial!
Hello
Looks nice, you might take first in the challenge this time.
Wanted to ask If you want to go by Tamarame or SeaFlapFlap on AnimateClay?

moshi moshi

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #1302 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: Tamarame Industrial!
Tamara or Tamarame :)

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1303 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: Tamarame Industrial!
Hey Tamara, you won! I know it's not a surprise but you did a great job as always. I really like how you manage to fit a small story into a compact little film. You really manage your time well by keeping them simple but fun. Feel free to post what you'd like for the next topic so I can create a new forum thread for it. Also let me know what you'd like as your downloadable prize - if you want one from our store and I'll send it your way.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1304 by Tamarame
Tamarame replied the topic: Tamarame Industrial!
Hey Marc, Industrial was a very serious topic, most people like funny so i just tried to make it funny.
I thought Pokemon would be a good topic for the next one,let me know what you think.
As a prize i had your book for a while but somehow the file got lost, so id like another copy if thats possible.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds