January 10th to February 14, 2018 topic: Funny Accident!

More
5 months 1 week ago #1447 by animateclay
It's time for the first official 2018 challenge! Time goes by fast so get your story ideas down and sketch your character designs. This one will be the topic "Funny Accident" thanks to Tamarame who came up with the idea.

As always the rules are the same in that you can interpret "Funny Accident" any way you like. If anyone has questions feel free to leave your questions as a reply here or visit our 5 Week Challenge Rules link at the top of the page. As long as your entry is posted here before the end date we will show it, discuss and vote for the best film on our live show.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #1450 by Dirty Red
i hope a lot get in on this one. this my first one and love everyones work

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1451 by Tamarame
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay

More
4 months 4 days ago #1454 by Dirty Red
The following user(s) said Thank You: animateclay, chevel71

More
4 months 3 days ago #1457 by Ray Maryhausen

Heres my entry for "Funny Accident"!

More
4 months 3 days ago #1458 by animateclay
Thanks Tamarame, Dirty and Ray Maryhausen for all your entries. I have to say I enjoyed them all, it's a bit of a tough decision for me to break the tie as Dirty and Tamara had the same number of votes during our live show. So the winner for this 5 week challenge is....... Tamarame! I have to say, Ray Maryhausen always makes the nicest cut-out animations. I always laugh, but then again my sense of humor is a bit more strange than most :)

I will send Tamarame a message letting her know and as soon as she lets me know the next topic, I will post it in our forums.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamarame

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds