February 14th to March 21st, 2018 topic: Burger!

8 months 3 weeks ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
February 14th to March 21st, 2018 topic: Burger! #1475
Oh, for some reason my message never posted here. Well, hopefully it doesn't pop up and you guys see this twice but thanks both of you for entering your short films. Greg was the winner and our audience loved seeing each during the live show.

I contacted Greg and once he gets back to me I'll start a new thread as always and announce the new 5 week challenge. Thanks both of you again and sorry Dirty - it sounds like he almost was able to post his film at the last moment. Hopefully he will still post it here as a reply!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 3 weeks ago
gregr3398
More
February 14th to March 21st, 2018 topic: Burger! #1474
Here is my entry

The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

9 months 3 days ago
Tamarame
Premium Member
Premium Member
More
February 14th to March 21st, 2018 topic: Burger! #1473
This is my animation,let me know what you think about it!
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

10 months 6 hours ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Topic Author
February 14th to March 21st, 2018 topic: Burger! #1460
Alright, the new topic has been chosen. How many scenarios can you think of where a burger comes into play? Could it be the cause of an argument? Or perhaps one may come alive after escaping a fast food restaurant? Whatever comes to your imagination is what you can submit in our latest 5 week challenge. All entries must be in by March 21st and we will vote on the winner during our live show that night at 8PM Central as always. Just post your entries as a reply to this thread for inclusion. Have fun - and if you have questions about the rules please see our 5 week challenge rule section at the top of the page. You can also ask questions below.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds