Stop Motion web series and Patreon

More
2 weeks 16 hours ago #1385 by Hasaniwalker
Hasaniwalker created the topic: Stop Motion web series and Patreon
This is my first time posting here. My name is Hasani and I'm trying to get word out on my Stop motion web series "My Bedroom Door". Currently I work at Laika studios in an entry level job at the moment but I'm hoping to make my way up and maybe someday work on animations full-time. I made a patreon page to help support personal projects like my stop motion web series. Any support or word spread about the patreon page would be greatly appreciated.

www.patreon.com/Hasanistudios

Also, my Stop motion web series is currently at 23 episodes! with entry 24 coming October 13th. I hope to continue this story to a finale and create more in the future with the help of Patrons.

If you haven't seen the series, here's a link to the playlist from episode 1 to 23!

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLruU9pDIB...Ia13eoeeNeBpascetS2d

Hasani

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 hours ago #1386 by Xiakeyra
Xiakeyra replied the topic: Stop Motion web series and Patreon
This is very interesting. I'll have look at your series. I've just suscribed to your channel, you have got good material.
I hope you succeed and fulfil your dreams.
Good luck! :-)

More
2 weeks 5 hours ago #1387 by Hasaniwalker
Hasaniwalker replied the topic: Stop Motion web series and Patreon
Thank you very much!

More
1 week 6 days ago #1388 by animateclay
animateclay replied the topic: Stop Motion web series and Patreon
Very nice Hasaniwalker, welcome to our site. Your animation looks very smooth - and the way you edit and compose everything looks nice too. Thanks for sharing it!

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds