Introduce Yourself Here

5 months 3 weeks ago
Film_Wabbit
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1837
NOTE: Sorry, this is a repost to move my introduction to the correct forum topic area....

My name is Fredrick (aka Film Wabbit) and I'm an amateur stop motion animator in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I've been a fan of stop motion animation for many years, but just started animating during the COVID-19 pandemic lock-down. After two years I finally completed my first animated short. It's only 2:30 minutes long but I learned a lot while making it. Hopefully, my second film will be better. 

I appreciate all types of stop motion animation but I'm a big fan of Aardman Studios, especially "Shaun the Sheep", "Creature Comforts", and "Wallace and Gromit". I greatly appreciate the wonderful support that Marc Spess and the other members of this site offer to the stop motion animation community and I look forward to learning from you all and and enjoying your creative projects.

Thank you for welcoming me aboard!

Best regards,
Fredrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 days ago
Film_Wabbit
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1836
Welcome to the group, Paula!

We'd love to hear a little bit about your creative projects, what brought you to animation, etc. Photos and video clips of your work are also most appreciated.

Fredrick

8 months 3 hours ago
aayushkums
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1816
hey my name is aayush
I am 18, I live in Florida and attend the University of South Florida.
I love to skateboard and I find a lot of enjoyment in personal projects that grant self satisfaction. For example, watching the claymation and stop motion films on this forum is really interesting for me because I can see the hard work put into it and the final project that came as a result of all the work. I really want to make my own stop motion film, maybe with legos, and post in on this forum. I enjoyed reading the Percy Jackson series and Goosebumps when I was younger but it has been a while since I read one of those books. I like to listen to rap and hip hop music, some of my favorite artists are Tee Grizzly, Lil Baby, Kodak Black, Nardo Wick, and Dominic Fike. I am pursuing a major in Computer Science but I think I am going to change it to Digital Marketing because I feel that I will be better suited for it and I have more interest in Ecommerce as the world is changing and developing. I hope that this introduction gives you a better grasp of who I am and you interact with this and tell me a little bit about yourself. Have a great day!

1 year 6 months ago
PolarBear7
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1781
Time to re-introduce myself. Hi, I 'm Jim. It has been many years since the last intro... gained new perspective.

1 year 6 months ago
TheDong
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1780
Hello
I would just like to say That I am very exicted to be here to be inspired by other people's creations and to also show my stop motion show called
The Tobies

These are two of my characters Aroan Redam and Arthur Ironwood respectivly
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You animateclay

2 years 11 months ago
ariachris56
User is blocked
User is blocked
More
Introduce Yourself Here #1720
Hello I am new here.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds