Hello! New to claymation

4 months 1 day ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Hello! New to claymation #1759
Hi Jess, welcome to the site. For starters you might check out the beginner guides and video tutorials on our site here: animateclay.com/index.php/articles

Most stuff is in there that beginners want to learn. Just a basic run-down on what you need, are a phone or computer with some free capture software. Clay (obviously) and a few other materials such as wire and epoxy putty for armature making. If your designs require one. You also need a small space to set it up and at least a couple of lights you can use to illuminate your scene.

It can get very complicated the more you delve into it - so if you have any specific problems you need solutions to feel free to ask.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 day ago
JessXWel
More
Topic Author
Hello! New to claymation #1757
Hello! My name is Jess and I would really like to make a short claymation film but I really have no idea where to begin. Im like new new to this. I always loved making clay figures, I have them all over my house but I have zero experience with editing and all the other stuff. Of people could help me and let me know how to begin that would be amazing!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds