Stop Motion web series and Patreon

1 month 4 days ago
Metalmadcat
More
Stop Motion web series and Patreon #1557

Hasaniwalker wrote: This is my first time posting here. My name is Hasani and I'm trying to get word out on my Stop motion web series "My Bedroom Door". Currently I work at Laika studios in an entry level job at the moment but I'm hoping to make my way up and maybe someday work on animations full-time. I made a patreon page to help support personal projects like my stop motion web series. Any support or word spread about the patreon page would be greatly appreciated.

www.patreon.com/Hasanistudios

Also, my Stop motion web series is currently at 23 episodes! with entry 24 coming October 13th. I hope to continue this story to a finale and create more in the future with the help of Patrons.

If you haven't seen the series, here's a link to the playlist from episode 1 to 23!

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLruU9pDIB...Ia13eoeeNeBpascetS2d

Hasani

Will be checking out your series. It is always good to see people working on long-term goals as series can be. Kepp up the great work!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 day ago
HoserLu
Administrator
Administrator
More
Stop Motion web series and Patreon #1539
I've only watched the first few so far, but wow, I'm really impressed! It's so good you forget you're watching stop motion, or animation, or anything other than a great story unfolding in front of your eyes. The key is the atmosphere you create. Great job!

1 year 1 month ago
animateclay
Administrator
Administrator
More
Stop Motion web series and Patreon #1388
Very nice Hasaniwalker, welcome to our site. Your animation looks very smooth - and the way you edit and compose everything looks nice too. Thanks for sharing it!

1 year 1 month ago
Hasaniwalker
More
Topic Author
Stop Motion web series and Patreon #1387
Thank you very much!

1 year 1 month ago
Xiakeyra
More
Stop Motion web series and Patreon #1386
This is very interesting. I'll have look at your series. I've just suscribed to your channel, you have got good material.
I hope you succeed and fulfil your dreams.
Good luck! :-)

1 year 1 month ago
Hasaniwalker
More
Topic Author
Stop Motion web series and Patreon #1385
This is my first time posting here. My name is Hasani and I'm trying to get word out on my Stop motion web series "My Bedroom Door". Currently I work at Laika studios in an entry level job at the moment but I'm hoping to make my way up and maybe someday work on animations full-time. I made a patreon page to help support personal projects like my stop motion web series. Any support or word spread about the patreon page would be greatly appreciated.

www.patreon.com/Hasanistudios

Also, my Stop motion web series is currently at 23 episodes! with entry 24 coming October 13th. I hope to continue this story to a finale and create more in the future with the help of Patrons.

If you haven't seen the series, here's a link to the playlist from episode 1 to 23!

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLruU9pDIB...Ia13eoeeNeBpascetS2d

Hasani
The following user(s) said Thank You Tamarame, HoserLu

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds